A Little About Me

Hi there!  I suppose I should take a couple of posts and introduce us to the wedding BLOG world.  My name is Amanda, I just turned 27 and I live in Lawrence, Kansas, home of the University of Kansas Jayhawks.  I grew up here and could not imagine living anywhere else at this point in my life. 

Right now, I work for an airport consulting firm in Kansas City and commute back and forth to work every day.  Eventually, I want to open my own event planning business and help other couples plan weddings.  It's something that I love to do.  I will graduate with degrees in eMarketing and Business Administration in April 2010 and will start helping with planning friends and family weddings sometime after our wedding in May.  It's something that I am looking forward to very much.  I know our wedding inside and out at this point and I am really looking forward to hearing other viewpoints and other visions for weddings.  I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment