Welcome to Wedding Planning. . .

Hi there everyone!  Welcome to our wedding planning BLOG.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to document the process of wedding planning for myself here and allow some of you (if there will be any of you) to see a little bit into my world. 

As you'll come to find out, I've got a touch of OCD and I like to get things done quickly and efficiently.  If there's something to be planned, I'm your woman.  If you want it done right and done right the first time, I'm the one to call.  It's even gone so far that at some point in the next few years, you will probably find me running my own event planning business.  It's something I have always loved and have always been good at. 

Hopefully, this BLOG will be a place where other brides-to-be can find some inspiration, some ideas, or just a place to come and see what someone else is doing during the planning process.  As of today, Josh and I are 261 days from our wedding.  For those of you counting, that's just over 8 months.  It really seems like just yesterday that we got engaged and had 14 months until the wedding.  We're almost half way through our engagement and I've got a ton to share already, so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment